Company: Snap Fitness - Corporate Clubs and Corporate Offic
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Snap Fitness is seeking an energetic Personal Trainer to join
our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness,
desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude. This is an
incredible opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing
and most exciting fitness companies in the country!
- Conduct service appointments with members which includes body
fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness
equipment, and proper form of exercises.
- Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our
members personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is
used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by
- Partner with sales/management team to help new members achieve
their fitness goals with personal training.
- Personal Trainer certification from a nationally accredited
organization (NESTA, ACE, ACSM, Cooper Fitness, NASM, NATA, NSCA,
NPTI, ISSA) OR agreement to be certified within 60 days of
- First Aid & CPR Certified OR ability to obtain certification
within 60 days of employment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
- Desire for longevity
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Applicant must be a fun and personable team player with a great
sense of humor!
At Snap Fitness, we like to promote from within. If you are
ready to launch a career with real growth potential, then we
encourage you to apply for this position!
Keywords: Snap Fitness - Corporate Clubs and Corporate Offic, Corpus Christi , Trainer, Other , Ingleside, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!