Maintenance Technician / Facilities Manager
Company: Gold's Gym International, Inc.
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Facility Manager is responsible for maintaining gym
properties (general building maintenance and repairs) and
maintaining, repairing, and conducting preventative maintenance for
all fitness equipment. This position is also responsible for
ordering parts necessary for repairs, facility maintenance and
equipment. Other duties include working with approved vendors and
daily updating the Facility Ticketing System Maintenance Log which
is used to log service tickets, track preventative maintenance
tasks and projects.
- Perform general building maintenance repairs, i.e., plumbing,
electrical, HVAC, general carpentry, painting, drywall repair,
locks, and preventative maintenance (PM) work.
- Maintain, repair, and perform PM tasks for all fitness
equipment in gym
- Maintain pool, spa, wet & dry sauna
- Perform basic maintenance of HVAC systems, electrical, and
- Perform carpentry repair duties.
- Inspect heating and air conditioning equipment, sprinkler
systems, and fire protection devices to ensure proper
- Replace overhead lamps in both incandescent and fluorescent
overhead lighting fixtures and replace lighting ballasts as
- Plan and paint large areas within the gym, including touch up
painting when necessary.
- Maintain Facility Ticketing System to reflect open service
tickets for maintenance and repair requests and work orders.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Certifications or Licenses in Plumbing, Mechanical, or
Electrical trades preferred.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in fitness environment is highly preferred.
- Fitness equipment certification preferred.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions from a
- Experience with computers preferred.
- Must have good communication skills; both written and
- Basic skills with hand and some power tools required.
- Routinely lift, pull, push, grasp and bend while lifting up to
- Must be able to engage in repetitive motions during shift.
- Adaptable to changing work methods and flexibility during the
workday is required.
- After-hours and weekend work may as needed to complete projects
or handle emergency-type situations.
- Reliable transportation required.
6643 South Staples St
STX, Corpus Christi, Texas 78413
Keywords: Gold's Gym International, Inc., Corpus Christi , Maintenance Technician / Facilities Manager, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!