Company: Sava Senior Care
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Represents the company in a positive and professional manner
while greeting visitors, answering telephone, and directing
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answers the telephone in a professional manner; directs calls
to appropriate individuals, and/or takes messages.
- May fax and photocopy information as needed.
- Maintains current resident / patient and staff directories
- May accept job applications and forwards to appropriate
- Announces emergency codes and instructions over public address
system as required.
- Assists Residents, family members, and others with inquiries
regarding Resident and facility information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service skills and telephone
Physical Demands & Environment
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required
to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May
occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Sava Senior Care, Corpus Christi , Receptionist, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!