Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Laundry WorkerUS-TX-CORPUS CHRISTIRequisition ID:
2021-157100Shift: Day Shifts & Night ShiftsOverview
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts
nationwide and is now hiring a Laundry Workerin your area! With a
custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging
opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you
crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your
community, we'd love to have you on our team!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Laundry Workers perform a variety of tasks on varying shifts,
including collecting and sorting soiled linen, loading and
unloading machines, and folding clean linen.
- Operates computer-operated washers and dryers.
- Responsibilities include counting and recording the linen
processed each day, making proper deliveries to units and, cleaning
and sanitizing the work area including; machines, work tables and
- Performs laundry activities within well established guidelines
to ensure that quality standards, safety guidelines and customer
service expectations are met.
- Delivers personal clothing to the appropriate resident.
- The overwhelming majority of the laundry worker's job is
performed while standing, walking and bending.
- The laundry worker is responsible for satisfactory and timely
completion of assigned linen, etc. according to schedule.
- Reports equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to
supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Is responsible for the safe and proper use of detergents and
adheres to all safety precautions.
- Work involves pulling and pushing, carrying weight up to 50
pounds, twisting, bending and reaching from floor to waist height
and from waist to chest level.
- Represents HCSG in a positive manner; is able to follow oral
and written instructions, is pleasant, tactful and courteous and
cooperative with supervisor, co-workers, residents and client
- The laundry worker consistently embodies the characteristics
necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience preferred, but on-site training is provided.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to be at work on time.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English as to be
understood effectively by another individual.
- Ability to recognize hazards and follow appropriate protective
equipment measures, read and understand MSDS sheets, and
communicate with coworkers as to such.
- Personal cleanliness.
- Pleasant, tactful, courteous.
- Must be able to fully understand and complete all
- Must be able to be at work on time.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. PI130070668
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Corpus Christi , Laundry Worker, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!