IT Specialist (Active DoD SC)
Company: Ohm Sys., Inc.
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 9, 2021
IT Specialist (DoD Active Secret Clearance)Job Description:
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED). Four
to nine (4-9) years of related experience in information
- Under general direction, applies specialized knowledge in a
single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline
functions, data engineering, industry expertise, knowledge
engineering, or legacy evolution.
- Applies specialization to conceptualize, design, construct,
test, and implement portions of business and technical information
technology solutions through application of appropriate software
development life cycle methodology.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the
business environment, technical context, and organizational
strategic direction. Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for
- Collects, identifies, defines, and organizes detailed user and
information technology requirements.
- Coordinates and collaborates with others in analyzing collected
requirements to ensure plans and identified solutions meet customer
needs and expectations.
- Confirms and prioritizes project plans and deliverables with
- Participates in business and technical information technology
solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement, and
- Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify,
and resolve business and or technical problems.
- Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project
- Prepares system documentation.
- Establishes and maintains security, integrity, and business
continuity controls and documents.
- Participates in special studies.
- Stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and
- Assists information engineers on the application of specialized
knowledge to coding, testing, implementation, and documentation
projects.MUST BE IN BEELINE- Valid DoD 8570: A+ce Certification
(could accept Network +ce, Security +ce, or CISSP).About Ohm Sys.,
Inc.:Ohm Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer committed to diversifying its workforce
(EEO/AA-M/F/V/H).The company was incorporated in 1998 in the
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We provide information technology
staffing and consulting services to all levels of government and
commercial clients. We have built our success by developing a deep
understanding of each client's technical and managerial
requirements through a focused and rigorous analysis methodology.
We tailor our project management approach to meet the quality,
delivery, and cost priorities you define.
Keywords: Ohm Sys., Inc., Corpus Christi , IT Specialist (Active DoD SC), Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!