Customer Experience Guide (50k Base Salary + bonus)
Company: DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc.
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: September 14, 2020
DriveTime needs a Customer Experience Guide: What's under the
hood:Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest
privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country
(yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3
operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation,
our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in
the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry
experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process,
we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.That's
Nice, But What's the Job? In short, as a Customer Experience Guide
you will use a team based approach to ensure a one-of-a-kind sales
experience for our customers, helping them navigate the path to
vehicle ownership. While it is your ultimate responsibility to sell
vehicles, you will accomplish this goal by building relationships
and providing outstanding service to our customers. In long, you
- Connect and build partnerships with customers who have
expressed interest in purchasing a vehicle with DriveTime
- Be fully involved in sales and customer service activities,
both virtual and in-store
- Work out financing options for the customer, using our no
haggle sales and finance approach, while working with the team to
meet the stores monthly budget
- Partner with other Customer Experience Guides and leadership to
delegate shared tasks and responsibilities, meeting customer and
- Understand and execute all administrative responsibilities
including but not limited to deal documentation and cash handling,
meeting company provided expectations
- Achieve certification of Keyholder and execute duties
accordingly So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- It's all about the Base: Thanks to a $50,000 base salary, you
can focus on your customer's experience without feeling the
pressure to make the sale.
- Bonus Potential. This position offers an opportunity to earn
extra money in your pocket!
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your
premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not
only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn't love
time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions
of themselves. That's why we offer a Wellness Program that includes
B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!So
What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability
to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a
wide variety of audiences including management.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move
quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a
high-functioning team environment. We work together to win
- Timely. We don't believe in being "fashionably late". You'll
need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing
their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for
the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that
is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only
meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Management material. We are looking for someone that can lead,
manage and grow within our organization.The Specifics.
- High School diploma is required; Associate or Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of sales or customer service experience
- Ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests
- Valid driver's license with a decent driving record the
previous 3 years
- Ability to pass a drug test and a background checkAnd when it
comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the
job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we
provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow
professionally in a fun, high-energy environment. Hiring is
contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug
screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace
and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc., Corpus Christi , Customer Experience Guide (50k Base Salary + bonus), Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!