Field Service Supervisor -(112916)
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Port Lavaca
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Opportunity:The Field Supervisor Industrial Services is
responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel
and their activities in the field.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Ensure job requirements (budget and schedule) are met.
- Proficient at a wide variety of assignments and can direct
personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments.
- Successful execution of projects, keep jobs within budget and
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time
by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 10+ years experience in Industrial Services field services.
- 5+ Supervisory or management experience.
- Hydroblasting experience required.
- CDL required.
- Certifications in WHMIS, CSTS, Confined Space, Fall Arrest, H2S
Alive, First Aid, TDG and Safety training.PHYSICAL
- Requires speaking, listening, and acuity.
- Requires sitting, standing, grasping, and reaching.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and
drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam.
Must meet all work eligibility requirements.
Environmentally-responsible business.Clean Harbors is the leading
provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer
base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands
of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial
and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen
subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil
recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services
for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste
disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including
health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off,
tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work
environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All
Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background
checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical
fitness for duty tests.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Corpus Christi , Field Service Supervisor -(112916), IT / Software / Systems , Port Lavaca, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!