Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test
Company: Change Healthcare
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview of PositionThe Software Development Engineer has
in-depth software programming and technical expertise in one or
more disciplines or product lines. Participates in resolving or
resolves semi-complex tests, tools, design and development and
white box testing. Analyze Semi complex code changes for developing
test strategy in an efficient manner.- Possesses good test,
automation code and tools review skills.What will be my duties and
responsibilities in this job?
- Set up, maintain, and test automation frameworks on multiple
application platforms, such as Desktop, and Web, and building test
- Conduct automation test runs for functional and regression
- Participate in code coverage/test coverage analysis to increase
- Participate in performance testing.
- Understand the flow of code and how it interacts with different
- Understand project documents, customer demands, and product
objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Investigate customer problems referred to you by the technical
support team, test bugs, and create and manage bug reports.
- Handle technical communications and understand the customers'
- Work with deployment teams, resolve level issues for systems,
coordinate on product design, and offer inputs on the testability
of functional elements and product designs.
- Note all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading
existing practices and processes.
- Lead and coordinate testing efforts
- Define and own the QA processes and strategies in an Agile
development environment.What are the requirements needed for this
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in creating robust, reusable test
- Proficiency in databases such oracle, PLSQL, mySQL
- Proficiency in writing code for automation using Java
- Configuration Management Tool experience in Git and GitHub
- Experience with TestNG framework, Gradle/Maven
- Well versed in Page Object model and Data Driven framework
- Experience with testing RESTful web services.
- Experience writing Automation Framework
- Proven experience with APIs and Cloud services like AWS
- Experience with building CI automation pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proficient in Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing
Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical
Solution Design and Quality ManagementWhat other skills/experience
would be helpful to have?
- Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with performance, resiliency and/or security testing
- Experience with either running/scripting performance testing
for Frontend/Backend process involving UI/Databases
- Experience in handling Windows machines like monitoring, memory
CPU utilizations, troubleshooting root cause of server downtime and
- Experience in healthcare print/other domain
- Experience with system reliability, objective quality results
and quality metrics.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven
Development and Exploratory testingWhat are the working conditions
and physical requirements of this job? General office demands-How
much should I expect to travel?Employees in roles that require
travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or
be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses
and submit for reimbursement.Join our team today where we are
creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more
efficient healthcare system!-COVID MandateAs a federal contractor,
Change Healthcare is adhering to the Executive Order which mandates
vaccination.- As such, we are requiring all U.S. new hires and
employees to show proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or
receive an approved accommodation by their date of hire, as a
condition of employment.-As we continue to navigate the
ever-changing COVID-19 pandemic, we remain committed to doing our
part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team
members and our communities. Proof of vaccination or accommodations
requests will be collected once an offer is accepted with Change
Healthcare. -All accommodation requests will be carefully
considered but are not guaranteed to be approved.-Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement Change Healthcare is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information,- national origin, disability, or veteran status. To
read more about employment discrimination protections under federal
law, read EEO is the Law at and the supplemental information at .If
you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application
for employment, please contact us by sending an email to
email@example.com "Applicant requesting
reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted
to this email box will not be accepted.Click here -to view our pay
transparency nondiscrimination policy.California (US) Residents: By
submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of
any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and
understood-.Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and
conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in
accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Corpus Christi , Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test, IT / Software / Systems , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!