Company: Compass Group, North America
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: September 20, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a part-time BARISTA
- Location: Texas A&M Corpus Christi - 6300 Ocean Dr. Corpus
Christi, TX 78412. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Part-Time; Schedule may vary, including weekends.
More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience required! Willing to train.
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number 1041405. The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg At over 300 colleges and
universities around the country, Chartwells Higher Education is
re-inventing the on-campus dining experience. We are challenging
the norm and setting new standards by investing in high-tech,
food-infused social spaces that bring people together to promote
meaningful relationships and interactions. We are food-forward
difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed hungry minds
and prepare students for success. We are seeking hungry, humble and
smart associates who are looking to join and grow with a diverse
organization. We invite you to start your career journey with us
and look forward to hearing from you. Job SummarySummary: Makes and
serves coffee/espresso drinks and related food and beverage items.
Handles food according to HACCP guidelines and standards for
quality food-service operations. Interacts with customers and other
employees in a friendly, courteous manner. Essential Duties and
- Prepares espresso orders for customers and catering using
standard measures and recipes.
- Enters orders accurately into POS device; accepts cash and
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while
maintaining cleanliness of service area.
- Ensures proper presentation, portion control and maintenance of
proper serving temperatures; follows HACCP standards.
- Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies
- Ensures proper food preparation by using approved recipes and
following prescribed production standards.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal
- Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the
area for other assignments.
- Greets customers courteously and interacts in a manner to
ensure customer satisfaction. Relays relevant concerns from
customers to supervisors.
- Serves customers quickly and efficiently, and prevents delays
in serving lines.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and
accurately explains them to customers.
- Serves as an advocate of selling techniques to the customer by
establishing good communication and assisting in the buying
- Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively per
standards. Serves food neatly and attractively per standard.
- Performs other duties as assigned. The BenefitsWe are always
looking for ways to invest in our people both inside and outside of
work to help them achieve their full potential. Both full-time and
part-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Our Commitment to Diversity
and InclusionCompass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law. Qualified candidates must be able
to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily
with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job
post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential
responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with
this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or
change the essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 1041405
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Corpus Christi , BARISTA (PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!