Dietary Cook $500.00 Sign on Bonus
Company: Cornerstone Senior Living
Location: Port Lavaca
Posted on: November 18, 2021
$500,00 Sign on BonusAbout UsCornerstone Healthcare Group, based
in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent
healthcare services to our patients, residents and their
families.Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too!
We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and
commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and
resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our
success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of
life for our employees, patients and residents.Responsibilities:The
Cook is responsible for preparing palatable, nourishing,
well-balanced meals to meet the daily nutritional and special
dietary needs for patients ranging in age from 18 years to
geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general
medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care
needs. The Cook duties include:
- The cleanliness and sanitation of the cooking area and
- Preparing, operating, and maintaining all cooking equipment
according to Standardized menus.
- Provides instruction to staff/in food preparation and
- Responsible for preparing requisitions.
- Works under general supervision, with moderate latitude for use
of initiative and judgement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.QualificationsMinimum
- Ability to project a Professional Image.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software
applications used in job functions (AS-400, Word processing,
databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of
abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care
related setting are ineligible for employment in this
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in
the workplace.Education and/or Experience:
- Experience in a health care setting preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training
or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One-year experience as a cook in an institutional food service
setting preferred.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Food Certification Completion required.
Keywords: Cornerstone Senior Living, Corpus Christi , Dietary Cook $500.00 Sign on Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Port Lavaca, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!