*RN, Registered Nurse - Trauma ICU
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in Corpus Christi, Texas. This
and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being
of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during
examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications,
changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs.
Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition,
reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess,
plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- One-year experience in nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- Unit Specific Requirements
- Ssh Icu/Micu (A3), Ssh Coronary Oth (A4), Ssh Cardio Icu
(Cvicu), Ssh Icu/Micu 3 & Ssh Trauma Icu: NIHSS required within 90
days of hire/transfer date
- Ssh Icu/Micu (A3), Ssh Cardio Icu (Cvicu) & Ssh Icu/Micu 3: EKG
within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- Ssh Trauma Icu: TNCC required within 18 months of hire/transfer
- Ssh Trauma Icu: ENPC or PALS required within 18 months of
hire/transfer date Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care
nurse jobs, critical care medicine jobs, critical care nursing
jobs, critical care nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs,
critical care transport nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse
jobs, pediatric critical care jobs, surgical critical care jobs,
critical care paramedic jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing
jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse jobs, cardiac critical care jobs,
cardiac critical care medicine jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, Corpus Christi , *RN, Registered Nurse - Trauma ICU, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!