ICU Nurse - Doctor's Regional
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Corpus Christi MedicalCenter, Corpus Christi, TX An HCA Affiliated
Hospital Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive CareUnit (ICU).
Work Schedule: Full-time, Nights/Weekends Rotate - 7:00 p.m. - 7:00
a.m. Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System
including Bay Area, DoctorsRegional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest
Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital,Northshore Emergency Center,
Northwest Behavioral Health Center and RadiationOncology at Corpus
Christi Cancer Center. We are committed to the care andimprovement
of human life; constantly striving to deliver high
quality,cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns
to complexcardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center
ensures the communityreceives the highest quality medical care
available. Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631-bed Health Care
System offering a comprehensive scope ofinpatient and outpatient
medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Bariatric Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment
- Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging/MRI
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level I, II, III
- Maternal and Neonatal Transport
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
- Orthopedic Services
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Women's Health Center Corpus Christi Medical Center is
currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit
(ICU) - DoctorsRegional The 21-bed ICU provides criticalcare
services to adult and geriatric patient populations.
- The Registered Nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills,
scientificjudgement and leadership in the anticipation,
coordination, and planning forthe care of the patient.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for the
planning,directing and provision of nursing care to patients in
accordance with theTexas Nurse Practice Act, physician's orders,
recognized nursing techniques,policies, procedures, established
standards of care/practice, and regulatoryagencies.
- Demonstrates and inspires confidence, credibility, adaptability
- Supports the Corpus Christi Medical Centers vision, mission and
- Graduate of an accredited School ofProfessional Nursing is
- 1 year of ICU RN experience in an acutecare setting highly
- Current Texas licensure with StateBoard of Nurse Examiners.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certificationrequired
- ACLS certification is preferred.
We offer a generous compensation package including: Vacation,
401k,Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Dental, vision,life and
disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible
spendingaccounts, along with othervoluntary benefit options and
Come make a difference - Apply Online Now!
Keywords: HCA., Corpus Christi , ICU Nurse - Doctor's Regional, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!