Registered Nurse (RN) - Primary Care/Pediatric
Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: May 17, 2019
Pediatrics opening in Corpus Christi, Texas. This and other rn jobs
brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Registered Nurse (RN) -
Primary Care/Pediatric job in Corpus Christi, Texas. The job is a
civilian position within the extensive military medical system.
Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals and
clinics providing a full range of services to the active duty
military service members, military retirees, and their families.Our
employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare
professionals where you are valued.Full-time hoursPTO - fantastic
accrual ratePaid holidaysCompetitive CompensationBenefit Package
(health, dental, and vision plans)Registered Nurse (RN) - Primary
Care/Pediatric Job Overview:
- Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of
healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal
outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in
accordance with all established policies, procedures, and
guidelines used in the MTF.
- Perform physical exam and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other
- Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the
scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for
the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for
teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and
- Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as
- Perform nursing services identified in the TO.
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient
outcomes. Registered Nurse (RN) - Primary Care/Pediatric Job
Basic Life Support (BLS)
- RN Licensure: Current, full, active and unrestricted license.
Any U.S. state. 1 year experience within the last three years as a
Registered Nurse in an ambulatory care setting1 year of full-time
experience in the preceding three (3) years in a pediatric
- Associates Degree of Nursing (ADN)
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by NLNAC or
CCNE Position contingent on contract award with a Fall start date.
Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of
healthcare professionals! Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric
oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics
jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency
medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs,
pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical
assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics
jobs, neonatal pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology
jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs,
pediatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, Corpus Christi , Registered Nurse (RN) - Primary Care/Pediatric, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!