RN, Registered Nurse- Wound Care (RN #)
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Assists physicians and hospital staff in the management of patients with internal reservoirs, fistulas, draining wounds, special wound and skin problems, decubitus care and skin ulcers, incontinence, tracheostomy, and gastrostomy care with attention to specific tube-feeding problems. Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents enterostomal patient education needs and care according to established hospital policies. Offers in-service presentations to hospital and home care staff. Demonstrates specific care needs based on knowledge of correct prosthetic ostomy equipment and related products. Promotes patient education and care by developing and updating programs. 3-5 years experience. Registered Nurse license and WOC Certification required. FLSA Status: Non-exempt
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Training and experience in debridement and negative pressure preferred.
- Must be able to educate others regarding would care and patient wound status. B. Experience
- Must possess two or more years of recent experience as a Registered Nurse with wound care, emergency room or critical care experience preferred.
- Must have demonstrated experience in wound care/wound management, advanced dressing to include compression, total contact casts, ABI, etc. C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Must possess CPR (American Heart Association).
- Wound care certification approved or in progress. Keyphrases: wound care specialist jobs, wound care nursing jobs, wound care jobs, surgical wound care jobs, wound treatment jobs, wound management jobs, wound care specialist nurse jobs, certified wound care specialist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, acute wound care jobs
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, Corpus Christi , RN, Registered Nurse- Wound Care (RN #), Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!