StaRN - New Graduate Nurse Residency - Corpus Christi Medical Center (
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: March 16, 2019
***Please read thoroughly***
Come and join our StaRN New Graduate program!
We invite new graduates to apply for a unique opportunity to receive didactic and clinical training in the area of Critical Care, Telemetry, Women's Services, Emergency Department, Operating Room, or Medical Surgical. This program will allow new graduates to obtain experience through an intensive internship program and then transition to staff roles.
This program is 12-16 weeks of simulation lab, on-site training, and on-line coursework. During the training time (first 5-6 weeks), the schedule will be Monday- Friday, with 40 hour work weeks. Most days will be in typical business hours (8 AM- 5 PM). After this training period, the shifts will transition to 12 hours at the facility.
The start date of the program is: July 22, 2019
Attendance is imperative and all days are required to remain in the program.
All who successfully complete the StaRN program will transition into full-time roles at hospital you are hired for, in the department they are selected for during the initial interview process.
All who are selected for this program will be asked to sign a 2 year commitment with the facility that they are hired at. If a candidate chooses to leave the facility before the 2 year commitment is fulfilled, they will be required to meet a pro-rated monetary responsibility.
Corpus Christi Medical Center:
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a healthcare system that serves the entire Corpus Christi area with emergency care and a full range of medical services. Our hospitals and facilities include:
- Bay Area . Our full-service acute care hospital and medical offices. Bay area includes state-of-the-art cardiovascular services, bariatric, GYN and robotic surgery. The Women's Center at Bay Area, with its neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), is also the home of our graduate medical education program, providing the best learning experience for the next generation of medical residents.
- Doctors Regional . Our acute care hospital, with a 24-hour emergency department, cardiac catheterization labs, orthopedic and surgical services, and inpatient rehabilitation.
- The Heart Hospital . Offering complete diagnostics, treatment, surgery and rehabilitation for cardiac patients. Our catheterization labs, telemetry beds, diagnostic facilities, and cardiac rehabilitation center are just part of the full continuum of care for patients with heart attacks, atrial fibrillation, valve problems and many other cardiac conditions.
- Northwest Regional/Northwest Behavior Health Center. Providing emergency medical services, laboratory and imagine services. Outpatient Behavioral health services are also available.
- Bayview Behavioral Hospital . Providing inpatient and outpatient short-term treatment for psychiatric patients ages 12 years and older as well as substance abuse treatment.
- Northshore Emergency Center . A full-service 24-7 emergency department in Portland. Services including outpatient laboratory, imaging and occupational services.
- Radiation Oncology . Advanced technology for treating cancer with the latest and most specific radiation therapies available.
Keywords: HCA., Corpus Christi , StaRN - New Graduate Nurse Residency - Corpus Christi Medical Center (, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!