Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room (ER) - Doctor's Regional
Company: Corpus Christi Medical Center
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi, TX An HCA Affiliated Hospital Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER) Work Schedule: Full-time, Nights/Weekends Rotate - 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, North shore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available. Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631-bed Health Care System offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Bariatric Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment
- Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging/MRI
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level I, II, III
- Maternal and Neonatal Transport
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
- Orthopedic Services
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Women's Health Center Corpus Christi Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER) at our Doctor's Regional Medical Center campus. RESPONSIBILITIES: The Emergency Room Registered Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care to infants, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients with urgent and emergency medical conditions within the scope of the Texas Nurse Proactive Act. The nurse conducts nursing assessments, identifies nursing problems, plans and implements individualized and holistic care, and evaluates the effectiveness of the nursing process. The Registered Nurse administers treatments, carries out physician orders and provides support to the patient and their families. The Registered Nurse provides supervision of the LVN, PCT, Student Nurse and volunteer. The full utilization of the services of an RN may require him or her to delegate selected nursing tasks to unlicensed personnel; however, accountability for the delegated tasks remain with the RN.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- 1-year emergency department experience preferred.
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS, and TNCC required.
- ENPC preferred
We offer a generous compensation package including: Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
Come make a difference - Apply Online Now!
Keywords: Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi , Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room (ER) - Doctor's Regional, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!