Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU)
Company: Corpus Christi Heart Hospital
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU).
Work Scheduled: Full-time, Nights/Weekends Rotate - 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available.
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631-bed Health Care System offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Bariatric Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment
- Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging/MRI
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level I, II, III
- Maternal and Neonatal Transport
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
- Orthopedic Services
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Women's Health Center
Corpus Christi Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at our Heart Hospital campus.
The 12-bed, plus 4-Recovery beds in CVICU provides critical care services to adult and geriatric patient populations.
- The Registered Nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgement and leadership in the anticipation, coordination, and planning for the care of the patient.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for the planning, directing and provision of nursing care to patients in accordance with the Texas Nurse Practice Act, physician's orders, recognized nursing techniques, policies, procedures, established standards of care/practice, and regulatory agencies.
- Demonstrates and inspires confidence, credibility, adaptability and autonomy.
- Supports the Corpus Christi Medical Center's vision, mission and values.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing is required.
- 1 year of ICU RN experience in an acute care setting highly desired
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required
- ACLS certification required.
- ENPC/TNCC certification, within 18 months of employment.
We offer a generous compensation package including:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts,
along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
Come make a difference - Apply Online Now!
Keywords: Corpus Christi Heart Hospital, Corpus Christi , Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!