Emergency Room Nurse
Company: Healthcare Employment Partners
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Emergency and Trauma opening in Corpus Christi, Texas. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Great opportunity for an Emergency Rom Nurse in the Corpus Christi area of Texas.
- This is a permanent, full time position; day, mid, and night openings Responsibilities of the Emergency Room Nurse
- The Emergency Room Registered Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care to infants, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients with urgent and emergency medical conditions within the scope of the Texas Nurse Proactive Act.
- The nurse conducts nursing assessments, identifies nursing problems, plans and implements individualized and holistic care, and evaluates the effectiveness of the nursing process.
- The Registered Nurse administers treatments, carries out physician orders and provides support to the patient and their families. The Registered Nurse provides supervision of the LVN, PCT, Student Nurse and volunteer.
- The full utilization of the services of an RN may require him or her to delegate selected nursing tasks to unlicensed personnel; however, accountability for the delegated tasks remain with the RN.Requirements of the Emergency Room Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- TX RN licensure or RN Compact State License
- 2-year emergency department experience preferred
- TRAUMA experience preferred; ENPC preferred
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS, and TNCC required.This facility is a full-service, acute care hospital servicing the Corpus Christi area and surrounding communities.
Keyphrases: critical care medicine jobs, emergency room nursing jobs, emergency room nurse jobs, emergency room technician jobs, emergency room triage jobs, er nurse jobs, er tech jobs, er nursing jobs, er triage jobs, er technician jobs
Keywords: Healthcare Employment Partners, Corpus Christi , Emergency Room Nurse, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!