Interventional Neurology job in Corpus Christi TX
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Description Specialization:Neurology Interventional SurgeryJob
Summary:Corpus Christi Medical Center is seeking to recruit a nurse
practitioner or physician assistant for employment to assist a busy
neuro-endovascular surgeon with both inpatient and clinic based
support. This is an employment opportunity with HCA Healthcare's
physician services group.
- The incoming APP will be either a certified nurse practitioner,
or physician assistant.
- 2+ years of experience in neurology is strongly preferred, but
the physician and the hospital are open to a new grad with a
passion for neurology and a desire to learn, grow and be
- Must be willing to take some practice call - number of call
days up for discussion.
- Provider must be able to obtain a TX medical license in good
- This is an employment opportunity with HCA Healthcare's
physician services group, which offers a competitive salary.
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off,
malpractice coverage, short and long term disability. About the
- The practice offers endovascular, stroke, brain and spine care
to the greater Corpus Christi area, treating a wide variety of
diseases of the nervous system in patients of all ages using
conservative, minimally invasive techniques.
- The practice enlists the help of pain management doctors,
intensivists, neuroradiologists and oncology specialists when
treating patients, ensuring they treat the whole person and not
just the disease.
- Practice sees patients of all adult ages, from 18 years old and
- Practice hours are Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 5 pm, Friday: 8 am
Keywords: HCA, Corpus Christi , Interventional Neurology job in Corpus Christi TX, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!