Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg
Company: Armor Correctional Health Services
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN)Overview
Excellent outcomes start with great people, and Armor has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team at Nueces County Jail in Corpus Christi, TX.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Join an organization with exceptional teamwork and leadership support. Provide patient care in a safe environment and make a difference in someone's life! Access competitive pay, generous education and development support, and a comprehensive benefits package.
You'll be eligible for the following:
* On-Demand Payment (Make any day payday)
* Company-matched retirement plans
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Employer-Paid Disability and Life coverage
* Nursing (RN) school loan repayment assistance is available.
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account
If you want to join an exciting, passionate, and growing organization that is positively impacting the lives we serve, we look forward to considering you for this opportunity and being part of our team!
* Provide holistic (RN) nursing care to patients in a correctional setting.
* Assess physical, psychological, and social dimensions of patients; obtain health history and provide a written assessment of patients upon admission.
* During custody and upon discharge, document and communicate triage decisions to the appropriate health care provider.
* Develop individual nursing care plans using nursing assessment protocols in consultation with health care providers.
* Implement medical care plans to include diagnostic tests, EKGs, etc., according to physician orders.
* Administer medications using proper techniques, procedures, and approved routes of administration; nutrition and therapeutic diet plans.
* Assist physician in medical or minor surgical procedures as necessary.
* Current state license as a Registered Nurse (RN)
* Current CPR certificate
* Proficient with electronic medical records
* Ability to pass pre-employment Level 2 clearance to include background check and drug screen
At Armor Health, we are raising the standard of care to impact the lives of those we serve by partnering with exceptional correctional organizations to improve health care outcomes. We support patients and foster the holistic wellness and well-being of the lives entrusted in our care. Armor is laser-focused on providing the best-in-class interventions to ensure optimal outcomes. We are a dynamic team that is transforming and revolutionizing correctional healthcare through our core values of embracing change, taking ownership, attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and a results-oriented collaborative environment.
Armor Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified employees and applicants. We comply with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in employment, including but not limited to those that prohibit discrimination based on color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, immigration status, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran's status, and citizenship.
Registered Nurse (RN)Overview
Keywords: Armor Correctional Health Services, Corpus Christi , Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
here to apply!