Nurse - RN - Med Surg
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Nurse - RNNurse - RN
Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Make Lives Better Including Your Own. $3500 Sign on Bonus
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You'll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
* Evenings & Overnight $3 additional Shift Diff: Offered to NursesTuition Reimbursement
* Pet Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
* Variety of Associate Discounts
* Weekend Manager on Duty: We believe our associates deserve support on the weekends!
* Foundations/Orientation: We give our associates all the tools to excel at Brookdale Trinity Towers. They spend their first three days in a classroom to learn all they need to know to be properly trained and we provide lunch and snacks. Our team of directors and managers stop by to introduce themselves and further train on all the topics you need to know to do great once you get out of initial training. Once the Foundation is built associates are assigned an orientation partner to familiarize them with the campus, residents, co-workers, systems and Brookdale BEST Practices.
* Central Supply: We are stocked and stay stocked!
Referral Bonus: Our good associates know good people, so we offer a referral bonus!
* Every Day Hero: Each month 2 associates are awarded the Every Day Hero Award - they receive 8 hours PTO, $100 bonus and bragging rights
* Jeans Day: EVERY FRIDAY!! AND SO MUCH MORE....
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
Providing care to residents of our Senior Living Community is a rewarding experience both on a professional and personal level. Unlike clinics and hospitals, you will care for the same individuals each day becoming part of their extended community family. Our senior residents are looking for trusted companions and as a Registered Nurse, you are that person, bringing a smile to their face each time, they see you.
Requirements to be an RN Registered Nurse
As a Brookdale Senior Living RN, you will implement and coordinate the delivery of care in collaboration with physicians and resource health care personnel. Registered Nurses will direct resident care to include making rounds on a timely basis to ensure continuity of care as well as documenting all pertinent information regarding care and observation of residents' overall condition and behavior. RN's utilize the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation) in ensuring overall resident care. RN License is required
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Nurse - RNNurse - RN
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Corpus Christi , Nurse - RN - Med Surg, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
here to apply!