Registered Nurse OR Circulator
Company: Surgery Partners
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 26, 2023
DescriptionSouth Texas Surgical Hospital has 33 beds,11
operating rooms, 1 observation room and 3 isolation rooms. We
provide the best surgical care in the Coastal Bend by focusing on
our patients and their needs while maintaining an environment where
our surgeons and staff always deliver both excellent and
compassionate care. South Texas surgical hospital has the highest
total performance score in the Coastal Bend and is a 5 Star CMS
rated facility for patient experience. At South Texas Surgical
Hospital, you will find highly motivated team-players and a
welcoming team-oriented staff.
Why join South Texas Surgical Hospital?
* Highest Total Performance Score in the Coastal Bend
* 5 Star CMS rated facility for patient experience
* Positive Work culture
* Career growth opportunities
* Annual Bonus potential
* Annual pay increase based on performance (up to 3%)
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Wellness
Program, EAP, and HSA (partially company funded) or an FSA
* Benefits includes a Care Coordination model and healthcare
pricing transparency tools.
* Telemedicine - You have access to a physician 24/7/365 through
* Paid Basic Life and AD&D
* Paid Time Off
* 401k Employer Match
* Tuition Assistance
* Long Term Disability, Supplemental Life Insurance, Short Term
Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance and Legal and
Identity Theft Protection Plan.
* Discounted Rates and Payroll Deduction plan with the Corpus
Christi Athletic Club
- Minimum of two years of experience required in the Operating
Room, Endoscopy center or other critical care nursing
- Graduate of approved school of Registered Nursing with current
and valid licensure with Texas State Board of Nursing or
Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are
required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date if
a permanent resident of Texas)
- CPR certification valid upon employment.
- Ability to achieve PALS & ACLS certification within 90 days of
- da Vinci experience a plus
- Is aware of professional nursing standard and performs in
accordance with them.
- Willingness to participate in goal-setting and educational
activities for own professional advancement.
- Demonstrated skills in verbal and written English
communications for safe and effective patient care and to meet
Our employees are critical to our success and we value their
contributions. South Texas Surgical Hospital offers a competitive
compensation and benefits package and an opportunity to grow and
develop your career in an environment that values employee ideas
and diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and require pre-employment drug screening and
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Corpus Christi , Registered Nurse OR Circulator, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!