Company: Rose Haven Retreat
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Rose Haven Retreat - RN is responsible for supervising nursing
personnel to deliver nursing care -and within scope of practice
coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient s needs
are met in accordance with professional standards of practice
through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and
federal, state and local guidelines. This position is a staff
position that has direct care responsibilities as well as
supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants. We are looking
for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and
strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their
- Record -a patient's medical history accurately
- Take and record -measurements of blood pressure, temperature,
heart rate etc.
- Observe -patients under treatment to identify progress,
side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor -patients' conditions, including fluid intake and
output and compose patient charts
- Assist -ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as
eating, bathing etc.
- Administer -injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc.,
clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care
- Collect -samples for lab testing as needed
Keywords: Rose Haven Retreat, Corpus Christi , RN, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!