Lead CMA - Clinic - $16-26 per hour
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: September 23, 2022
CHRISTUS Health is seeking a CMA Clinic Lead for a job in Corpus
Christi, Texas.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Clinic
- Discipline: CMA
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Assists in the delivery of primary health care and patient care
- Performs selected clinical and administrative duties to support
Provider and office operations.
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary
- Assists Provider in preparing for minor surgeries or
- Relays patient telephone calls for referrals to Provider,
nurse, or referral specialist as indicated.
- Maintains quality control standards (HIPAA/OSHA).
- Able to administer vaccines and preforms various
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- High school graduation or GED.
- Graduate from an Accredited Program for Medical Assistants.
(Has a diploma from an accredited school preferred).
- Previous private office experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care
contracts is desirable.
- Medical Assistant Certification
- BLS/CPR through American Heart Association
Christus Health Job ID #6307903. Pay package is based on 8 hour
shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job
title: Certified Medical Assistant Lead- Primary ClinicAbout
CHRISTUS HealthAt CHRISTUS Health, we deliver a complete healing
experience that respects the individual. We serve our communities
with dignity. And with a good deal of admiration. CHRISTUS Health
is a Catholic, not-for-profit system made up of more than 600
centers, including long-term care facilities, community hospitals,
walk-in clinics and health ministries. We are a community 45,000
strong, with over 15,000 physicians providing individualized
care.--Sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word in
Houston and San Antonio and the Sisters of the Holy Family of
Nazareth, our mission is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus
Christ to every individual we serve.Benefits
- 403b retirement plan
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education
- Pet insurance
- Sick pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Discount program
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, Corpus Christi , Lead CMA - Clinic - $16-26 per hour, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!