Account Executive RN - Home Infusion
Company: Paragon Healthcare
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Great opportunity to join an award-winning specialty infusion
provider based in Dallas, TX with locations throughout Texas,
Oklahoma, Tennessee, Colorado, Alabama, and Georgia. Paragon
Healthcare is looking for a wonderful Account Executive in the Rio
Grande Valley -- this position is full-time with full benefits.
The Account Executive is responsible for all sales activities in a
specified territory and growing top line revenues. The Account
Executive s customers include physicians, hospital employees,
post-acute facilities, home health companies, hospices, and payors
in the territory. The Account Executive performance is measured by
a yearly quota.
- Bachelor s Degree preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program
- Active RN license for the State of Texas (in good
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience with a proven track record;
health care experience preferred.
- Experience with customer service and new business development
- Ability to sell a service.
- Drives profitable growth.
- Qualifies all managed care opportunities in territory.
- Qualifies revenue potential and payor mix in new and existing
- Develops territory sales forecasts and submits to DSM for
- Completes all sales reports on a timely basis and submits to
- Makes a minimum of 40 quality sales calls per week with key
- Maximizes field sales time by spending a minimum of 5 days /
week in the field with territory customers.
- Maximizes utilization of executed contracts by calling on case
management, utilization review, managed care organization
executives, provider networks (hospital, physicians).
- Achieves territory sales plan and objectives.
- Participates in targeting, prioritizing managed care
- Identifies new program and new business opportunities for the
company; reports to DSM.
- Works as part of the company team.
- Involves reimbursement and operations when negotiating and
- Demonstrates skill in negotiating contracts with assistance
from DSM as appropriate.
- Participates in sales meetings, both corporate and
- Participates in sales training programs.
- Assesses and reports competitive sales activities; assists in
developing and implementing competitive sales strategies.
- Initiates and participates in contracting process with
physicians, hospitals, hospice, etc.
- Performs other duties as required.
Customer Service Orientation:
- Identifies and resolves customer service issues in
- Gives high priority to client satisfaction and customer
- Handles client complaints in a fair and empathetic manner.
- Maintains courteous demeanor at all times.
- Demonstrates ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Understands and adheres to all external accreditation review
standards, applicable state, local and Federal laws and / or
regulations including maintaining patient confidentiality through
abiding by HIPAA laws/regulations.
- Understands and adheres to all company policies and
- Ability to work under strict guidelines, competing priorities,
and immediate requests.
- Takes initiative to present ideas / suggestions to management
utilizing proactive problem solving approach.
Keywords: Paragon Healthcare, Corpus Christi , Account Executive RN - Home Infusion, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!