Allergy & Immunology Opening in Corpus Christi, TX
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Allergy/Immunology opening in Corpus Christi, Texas. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Allergy & Immunology physician needed in Corpus Christi, TX**
Located on the Gulf Coast, about 140 miles from San Antonio
*Start Date: ideally within next 6 months*
- After 2 years, physician is eligible to transfer to any of our
other 13 locations (TX, CA, NV).
- Established Allergy group is looking for an allergist with keen
curiosity and a focus on exceptional patient care. The group
provides outstanding care to adults and children with allergies,
asthma and food allergies and immunologic conditions throughout
Corpus Christi, Texas. The allergy clinic offers compassionate,
honest, and personal care in a comfortable and convenient
- Reason for search: The practice is currently under the care of a
board-certified allergist who moved to Corpus Christi in 2017. This
physician is looking to relocate to another practice within the
- Incoming Allergist will inherit a pre-built practice - will
assume full responsibility for this existing, thriving practice.
The current physician has agreed to establish a transition plan
that will allow the patients (and the incoming doctor) to have a
seamless hand off.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday (7:30am-5pm), Friday (7:30am-12pm)
- Outpatient only
- Solo position, however the practice has an excellent,
long-tenured staff, along with a well-established patient base
- The practice also does Dermatology - training/experience in
Dermatology would be a plus, but is not required
- Base pay: 185k-200k, plus productivity bonus (% of net profit
after salary and overhead). Potential to earn over 350k with
- M.D. or D.O.
- Board Certified or Eligible American Board of Allergy and
- Allergy and Immunology Fellowship
- Texas medical licensure (or eligible)
- Texas DEA
- Competitive compensation: 185,000-200,000, plus productivity
bonus (% of net profit after salary and overhead)
- Profit sharing plan in the first year
- Comprehensive Health benefit packages: Strong (blue cross/blue
shield), 25/month for employee (dental, vision, health). Coverage
for family members, as well
- PTO: 15 days, plus holidays
- Group provides CME (3500/year), plus 5 days of time off to do
- Malpractice insurance
- Life insurance
- Access to 15+ other Providers within the families of companies.
The group has additional locations throughout Texas, Nevada, and
**Corpus Christi, TX:**
- The Corpus Christi area has over 113 miles of Gulf Coast beaches;
visitors to Corpus Christi have access to nearly 70 miles of
beachfront on Padre and Mustang islands. Padre Island, the largest
Barrier Island in the nation, is only 25 minutes from downtown
- Corpus Christi is the 8th largest city in Texas.
- Approximately 8 million people visit the Corpus Christi MSA every
- Former President George Bush, Sr. received his Naval Aviators
wings at Naval Air Station Corpus Christi.
- Senator John McCain went through flight training at Naval Air
Station Corpus Christi.
Keyphrases: allergy jobs, allergist jobs, immunology jobs,
immunologist jobs, pediatric allergist jobs, allergist immunologist
jobs, food allergist jobs, allergist and immunologist jobs,
immunology specialist jobs, allergy specialist jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Corpus Christi , Allergy & Immunology Opening in Corpus Christi, TX, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!