RN - Dermatology
Company: Driscoll Health System
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The staff nurse (RN) is a Licensed Registered Nurse who provides
direct nursing care to assigned patient/patient population. The
staff nurse utilizing the nursing process, plans, and delivers
effective patient care within the frame work of Driscoll Children's
Hospital vision of excellence and integrated care delivery. The
staff nurse complies within the established standards and clinical
guidelines reflective of evidence-based best practice. The practice
of the staff nurse contributes to creating an environment that is
patient-focused-family centered and designed to provide
continuation of care and patient self-care competencies across the
continuum. Bilngual a plus. -
- Exercises appropriate age-specific communication skills when
interacting with customers, patients, and families.
- Utilize age specific teaching methods when working with
patients and families.
- Interacts in an appropriate manner based on developmental
- Positions patient based on an understanding of developmental
- Implements safety measures that are appropriate to
- Uses age appropriate equipment and supplies. Essential
functions and behavioral expectations: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job
description is not intended to be all-inclusive; employees will
perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the
immediate supervisor and/or hospital administration as required.
- Maintains utmost level of confidentiality at all times.
- Adheres to hospital policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates business practices and personal actions that are
ethical and adhere to corporate compliance and integrity
- Highly organized and stong attention to detail. -
- Strong initiative to complete task and assume -additional
- Demonstrates the ability to change behaviors and plans to meet
rapidly changing/competing job demands (new or unusual situations).
- Reacts effectively under pressure, and motivates others to
perform well. -
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills. -
- Must be able to work with a diverse patient population and have
exceptional customer service skills. Education and/or Experience:
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing Current RN license in
the State of Texas or Compact State
Keywords: Driscoll Health System, Corpus Christi , RN - Dermatology, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!