Pediatric Registered Nurse Full Time.
Company: Chenega Corporation
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Home Health opening in Corpus Christi, Texas. This and other rn
jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate
School of Nursing.
- Current Texas State license as a Registered Nurse, current
Texas Driver's License.
- Minimum one-year experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical
care pediatric setting, home health experience preferred.
- Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of
practice and pediatric competency.
- Proof of current CPR, and Hepatitis
- Reliable transportation and valid auto liability
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Works in patients' home in various conditions, possible
exposure to blood and bodily fluids and infectious diseases, the
ability to work a flexible schedule, the ability to travel locally,
some exposure to unpleasant weather, PRN emergency call.
Keyphrases: home health nurse jobs, home health nursing jobs, home
health aide jobs, home care nursing jobs, home care nurse jobs,
home care aide jobs
Keywords: Chenega Corporation, Corpus Christi , Pediatric Registered Nurse Full Time., Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!