Permanent ObGyn Physician in Corpus christi, Texas
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: May 16, 2022
ObGyn physician employment in Texas : Corpus Christi is tucked
into a bay on the Gulf of Mexico and its beaches are sheltered by
Padre and Mustang Islands making it an idyllic place to call home.
The Padre Island National Seashore is home to migratory birds and
endangered sea turtles and the harbor-front Texas State Aquarium
has touch pools, an aquatic nursery, and shark exhibit. Corpus
Christ is also home to the USS Lexington aviation museum, a walking
ghost tour, and a Minor League Baseball team. CompHealth has
opportunities available for physicians in many specialties.
Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal
administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all
common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Please contact Nancy Toth directly at or email your CV to
* Flexible work schedule model to accommodate work/life balance
* Join team of 4 NPs, 4 sonographers, and 7 other OB/GYNs
* Laborist with partner track option
* 140 deliveries per month
* Spanish speaking a plus
* Robotics available
* Medical, life/disability insurance, retirement, CME, and more
* Ideal for someone who loves water sports, especially
* Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Doctor with or w/o US
residency with current US work visa.
Associated topics: cpg, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal
services, maternal child services, obstetrician gynecology,
obstetrics, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob, som
Keywords: CompHealth, Corpus Christi , Permanent ObGyn Physician in Corpus christi, Texas, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!