Pharmacist - Satellite
Company: Driscoll Health
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Where compassion meets innovation and technology and our
employees are family.Thank you for your interest in joining our
team! Please review the job information below.Full-time7on/7off
PositionGeneral Purpose of Job:The clinical pharmacist is
responsible for the day-to day operations of the satellite
pharmacy. The satellite pharmacy serves the operating rooms, post
anesthesia care unit, holding room, and ICUs. This position assures
that all medications are dispensed accurately and timely.
- Verifies orders for designated patients
- Works closely with all hospital personnel to assure safe and
efficient delivery of patient care.
- Coordinates with decentralized pharmacists to assure continuity
- Performs pharmacokinetic, antimicrobial, and anticoagulant
- Conducts patient education for a variety of medications (e.g.
diazepam, enoxaparin, epinephrine, warfarin)
- Oversees medication preparation by pharmacy technicians
- Monitors and oversees controlled substance inventory for the
- Coordinates automated dispensing cabinet maintenance for
- Performs a variety of activities and duties as assigned to meet
the routine and urgent needs of the department.Requirements:
- BS in Pharmacy or PharmD, one to three years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience; current licensure either by reciprocity or examination
by the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
- Pediatric and/or Hospital experience strongly preferred.
Keywords: Driscoll Health, Corpus Christi , Pharmacist - Satellite, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!