Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: May 10, 2022
We are seeking a Veterinary Technician for a high-volume spay
and neuter clinic!
This pay ranges from $13-15/HR to start, with a raise after
training. You will ONLY start at $15 if you are able to intubate
and work in surgery.
Candidates must be available for a full-time schedule that could
potentially include Saturdays, with shifts that could start as
early as 7:00am and end as late as 6:00pm.
- Take animals back to examination rooms and complete the initial
- Assist the Veterinarian and other assistants with pre-, peri-,
and post-operative care of animals
- Communicate with and educate clients on proper care of their
pets, especially post surgery
- Greet visitors, answer phones, complete paperwork accurately,
and respond quickly and professionally during an emergency
- Candidates must have experience working with animals in a vet
clinic, shelter, or boarding facility.
- Must have a valid driver's license and love animals!
Must be able to handle working in a fast-paced environment.
Must be able to multi-task.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $13 - $15 Hourly
Keywords: iHire, Corpus Christi , Veterinary Technician, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!