Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Corpus Christi, TX PRN
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in
the nation, is looking for a PRN Nurse Practitioner or Physician
Assistant devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience.
This position provides an opportunity to operate with an
independent nature and with a keen focus on quality care. In
addition to clinic duties, as a PRN Nurse Practitioner or Physician
Assistant with Concentra you will sharpen your leadership skills by
joining medical expert panels, coaching back office staff,
educating RNs and more. At Concentra, you can directly and
positively affect change every day in patients' lives. You and your
team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive
again. Join Concentra to flourish as a PRN Nurse Practitioner or
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and
- Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with
Concentra's medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are
consistent with medical and professional standards of care,
Association and Concentra.
- Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing
services within the Center.
- Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss
quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes
reports, and records.
- Participates in quality management processes including
encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in
the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Calls client representatives following employee treatment for
initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following
- In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to
other medical personnel and center colleagues.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Procedural skill are a plus
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care
specialty and/or occupational medicine
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing
to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of
medicineAdditional Data:BENEFITS SUMMARY:
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine
Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
If you're looking for an organization that cares for your growth
and well-being as much it does its patients, consider
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information,
requiring ongoing discretion and secure information
management.Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including
Keywords: Concentra, Corpus Christi , Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Corpus Christi, TX PRN, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!