Travel Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical MS Acute Neurology
Company: OneStaff Medical
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: November 22, 2021
A Neuroscience Nurse assists patients with brain and nervous
system disorders. Some of their duties include monitoring
neurological exams, administering medication, and consulting
physicians on patient progress. Neuroscience Nurses work in
diverse, challenging and rewarding environments, such as hospitals,
health care clinics, brain injury units, and intensive
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Corpus Christi , Travel Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical MS Acute Neurology, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!