Manager (RN) Intensive Care Unit
Company: Corpus Christi Medical Center
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: September 12, 2020
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues.
We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in
our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Manager
of the Intensive Care Unit to help us reach our goals. Unlock your
potential here! At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a
variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the
ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including
vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte
benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock
Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and
childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement.
Manager (RN) Intensive Care Unit
Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi, TX
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631- bed Health Care System
including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest
Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center,
Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus
Christi Cancer Center. We are committed to the care and improvement
of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality,
cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to
complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center
ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care
What you will do in this role:
- Manages personnel in the accomplishment of designated goals and
the provision of nursing care and services.
- Manages the provision of adequate and competent staffing.
- Evaluates effectiveness of care in producing desired patient
- Addresses any issues that affect the desired patient
- Ensures that age and culturally appropriate care is given.
- Ensures departmental compliance with regulatory and JCAHO
- Monitors and adheres to annual hospital operating budget.
- Implements cost-effective strategies in staffing and supply
- Assists staff in providing patient care and services as
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required for procedures.
Qualifications What qualification you will need:
- Current Texas licensure as an RN.
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support course (BLS or BCLS ) certification required
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS Or ACLS) certification required
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical nursing experience.
- Previous experience in charge or leadership position.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, strong
communication skills and leadership abilities. Notice Our Company s
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here .For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-###-#### option 1. Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, care,
coronary, intensive, nurse clinical, psychatric, surgery, tcu,
Keywords: Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi , Manager (RN) Intensive Care Unit, Healthcare , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!