Company: Chico's FAS
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Brand: White House Black Market
Category: Store Manager
Corpus Christi, TX
The Store Manager is primarily responsible for managing the sales,
operations, asset protection, and human resources functions of the
store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum
- Directs and supervises associates engaged in sales,
inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing
services for customers. Ensures weekly schedules are prepared to
provide proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines; reviews
time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and
submits as appropriate.
- Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting
and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and
complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and
communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends
merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise
based on customer needs and desires.
- Maintains a visually appealing store, ensuring proper
housekeeping, visual merchandising, and organization are kept to
the highest standard. Trains associates on visual merchandising
techniques to ensure store is maintained at all times.
- Monitors associate sales activities and productivity;
acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates
and trains associates to achieve full potential.
- Performs all financial activities effectively and in accordance
with policy including cash handling and reporting, price changes,
and merchandise handling; ensures all register transactions are
completed accurately and in accordance with policy.
- Prepares and oversees physical inventories, ensuring proper
accounting of receipts and outflows of merchandise.
- Manages the general operations of the store ensuring that the
store is in working order and adequately supplied to ensure safe
and efficient operations.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention
policies, operating procedures and controls; conducts associate
training as needed to reinforce proper controls.
- Recruits, hires, and develops store associates; prepares and
conducts all performance appraisals and evaluations; interprets Key
Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of retail management experience required
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
- Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track
record in all areas of sales
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
- Established history in recruiting and retaining a quality sales
and support staff
- General knowledge of apparel products (i.e., fit and
- Excellent leadership qualities, training and team building
- Knowledge of administrative aspects of store
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to
ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to
work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and
holidays is required.
- Ability to communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering
around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry
30 lbs., hang / fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, and pushing /
Keywords: Chico's FAS, Corpus Christi , Store Manager, Executive , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!