Human Resource Manager-Corpus Christi
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: December 7, 2018
HR Manager - Corpus Christi, Texas LyondellBasell, a global manufacturer of basic chemicals and derivatives, is seeking an HR Manager located in Corpus Christi, Texas. As one of the world's premier plastics, chemicals and refining companies, LyondellBasell is widely recognized within the industry with sales of $44 billion with 55 manufacturing sites across 5 continents. It is one of the largest and most admired global chemical companies with approximately 14,000 employeesThis is an outstanding career opportunity for the experienced HR Manager who possesses a track record of success in management and leadership within the chemical, petrochemical or refining industry. The role combines a manufacturing HR management function with leading day-to-day client interaction for the key production areas of the site. Job Requirements Include
- Provide leadership in achieving the HR Goals and Objectives
- Anticipates challenges and recommends innovative organizational solutions for complex problems
- Leads the talent management and succession planning process
- Delivers change management consultation with clients for various organizational design needs such as business growth goals, restructurings, etc.
- Drives and manages workforce planning and headcount management to align strategies with business priorities
- Provides consultation and training on engagement & retention of employees
- Drives and manages performance mgmt. processes; leading performance calibration annually, coaching leaders on tough conversations, co-creating performance improvement plans and development plans, and ensuring leaders are following through with the annual process. Assists leaders and teams with defining and developing engagement action planning.
- Consults with clients on internal movement decisions; transfers, promotions, job enhancements and ensures decisions are in line with talent and skill gaps, development plans and career pathing
- Partners with client to effectively acquire all levels of talent and develops detailed onboarding plans for new leaders
- Conducts complex Employee Relations investigations and consults with managers and ER counsel on outcomes and next steps
- Mentors, coaches, and leads site HRQualifications
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of HR management/supervisory experience in the chemical, petrochemical or refining industry with 10 years of overall HR experience.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Solid and demonstrated skills in: consulting, mediating, negotiating, coaching, business acumen, influencing, and project management
- Thorough and deep knowledge of the employee life cycle
- Experience leading or contributing to medium re-orgs, org alignment, workforce planning efforts
- Experience managing complex, cross-functional initiatives, processes, or projects
- Experienced with working, consulting, and influencing high level leadership and management
- Experience working across an industrial/manufacturing client base influencing across, upward and downward.
- Working knowledge of employment lawLyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges?like?enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances. LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies.?In 2018, LyondellBasell was named to Fortune magazine's list of the "World's Most Admired Companies."?More information about LyondellBasell can be found at? www.LyondellBasell.com.Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited r?sum?s or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Keywords: Lyondellbasell, Corpus Christi , Human Resource Manager-Corpus Christi, Executive , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!