Manager RN Womens Services
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As
a(an) Manager Womens Services with Corpus Christi Medical Center
Bay Area you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to
giving back!BenefitsCorpus Christi Medical Center Bay Area, offers
a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the Corpus Christi Medical Center Bay Area family! We will
give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our
organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Manager Womens
Services to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job
Summary and QualificationsWhat you will do in this role:The Nurse
Manager facilitates the provision of safe patient care by adherence
to unit standards of care.
- Facilitates the development and execution of policies and
procedures and unit standards of care.
- Supports the philosophy of holistic and individualized patient
- Supports and promotes the Doctors Regional Medical Center
philosophy of nursing.
- Collaborates in multi-disciplinary approach to patient
- Effectively manages nursing and material resources.
- Creates a climate conducive to teamwork and job
- Promotes positive multi-disciplinary communication.
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and evaluate the clinical
and management activities of Women's Services.
What you will need for this role:
- Current licensure in Texas as Registered Nurse RN.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing BSN required.
- 3-5 years of Unit Clinical experience.
- 1-3 years of progressive management experience.
- BLS, ACLS, NRP required.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).Corpus Christi Medical Center
is a 630+ bed healthcare system of hospitals in Corpus Christi and
the surrounding Coastal Bend community. Bay Area is our
full-service acute care hospital and offers state-of-the-art
cardiovascular services, bariatric, GYN and robotic surgery. The
Women's Center at Bay Area, with its NICU Unit, is also the home of
our graduate medical education program. Doctors Regional is our
acute care hospital, with a 24-hour emergency department, cardiac
catheterization labs, orthopedic and surgical services, and
inpatient rehabilitation. The Heart Hospital offers complete
diagnostics, treatment, surgery and rehabilitation for cardiac
patients. Northwest Regional/Northwest Behavior Health Center
provides emergency medical services, laboratory, imaging services
and outpatient behavioral health services. Bayview Behavioral
Hospital provides inpatient and outpatient short-term treatment for
psychiatric patients ages 12 years and older, as well as substance
abuse treatment. Northshore Emergency Center is a full-service 24-7
emergency department in Portland that offers outpatient laboratory,
imaging and occupational services. Radiation Oncology offers
advanced technology for treating cancer with the latest and most
specific radiation therapies available. Our programs focus on the
needs of individual patients, while employing the latest techniques
and research of 21st-century medicine. HCA Healthcare has been
recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the
Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. "There is so much good to do in the world and so many
different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Manager Womens
Services opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
patient care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Corpus Christi , Manager RN Womens Services, Executive , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!