Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: September 21, 2022
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
among franchisees.Basic Function:To assist with management
responsibilities and ensure efficiency and quality of all
operations within the restaurant.General Responsibilities:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing quick, efficient
service and quality products.
- Provide excellence in quality, service and cleanliness.
- Create and maintain a positive and cooperative atmosphere among
employees and customers.
- Maintain knowledge and operation of all equipment.Positions
Supervised: Shift Leaders and Team Members when the
MIC.Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be clean, neat and well groomed.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills to work with
customers and employees.
- Must have basic understanding of fast food operations,
production procedures and deployment procedures.
- Must have ability to master cash control and understand and
ensure adherence to Quality, Service, Cleanliness and Hospitality
- Must understand basic principals of sales forecasting and
scheduling, cost control, inventory, profit and loss statements,
and personnel administration.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must have good hearing to work with customers and fellow
employees and to work the drive through when necessary.
- Must have good vision to observe store dynamics and to operate
kitchen equipment safely.
- Must be honest.
- Must be assertive and aggressive, but well mannered.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail, cope with pressure and
remain calm when challenging situations arise.
- Must be able to work as a team member and to perform job duties
with a minimum of disruption to customers or fellow employees.
- Must be able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50
lbs. and stooping during 90% of shift time.
- Must have good manual dexterity to be able to work rapidly and
accurately during rush periods.
- Must be able to work as part of a team to assure constant and
consistent customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service
and cleanliness.Job Training: Normally, eight to eighteen months
required to gain job knowledge. Job performed under general
supervision. Position requires continuous customer and employee
contacts.Working Conditions: Work area temperature may be extreme
and noise level may be high at times. May have to work without food
or drink during busy times.Key Activities:
- Assists with management of all operations within the
- Assists in the hiring, training, and review of employee
- Performs accounting responsibilities and prepares reports for
submission to the home office.
- Administers the ACT program.
- Quickly prepares customers' orders according to specifications
and with the highest possible quality.
- Works as a team member to assure constant and consistent
customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service, and
- Prioritizes work load, always serving customers first, then
maintaining dining room, then maintaining work area.
- Operates all kitchen equipment.
- Acknowledges and speaks to customers when possible in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Reports any needed equipment and/or facilities repair to the
Keywords: Taco Bell, Corpus Christi , Assistant Manager, Executive , Ingleside, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!