Stellantis Financial Services - Dealer Relationship Manager (DRM)
Company: Stellantis Financial Services US
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Summary Responsible for managing an assigned territory,
comprised of Stellantis (STLA) OEM automobile dealerships, to
achieve the desired product penetration of indirect auto finance
retail installment and lease contracts, commercial fleet accounts
and floor plan opportunities in-line with corporate objectives.The
Dealer Relationship Manager (DRM) will provide exceptional customer
service through satisfaction of the business needs of assigned
dealers, OEM partners, and Stellantis Financial Services US Corp.
(SFS). This team member s responsibilities include, but are not
limited to, promoting and providing training and support for a full
credit spectrum of products ranging from Subprime to Prime from
SFS.The DRM s daily focus will be on building value-added
relationships with their dealer base by collaborating with them to
develop and implement plans which improve the dealership s
profitability and sales.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serves as the lead point of contact for all dealer relationship
matters. This includes retail consumer indirect finance, leasing,
floor plan lead generation and small business fleet development
- Develop and conduct effective training to achieve target
application and contract volume penetration objectives through SFS
- Ensure that the SFS relationship adds value to the dealership
by supporting the achievement of their goals and objectives as well
as those of SFS.
- Conducts effective training on SFS credit guidelines with the
dealership's sales managers (including internet) & finance managers
to effectively maximize production.
- Maintains production through establishing relationships with
existing dealership personnel, as well as developing new
relationships as new employees are introduced which impact SFS
- Develops collaborative, working relationships with the credit
and funding departments to achieve desired volume and customer
- Works with loan officer and funder to assist dealerships in
resolving problems with contracts received in house.
- Communicates frequently with the Regional Sales Manager in a
collaborative manner to keep them involved in the progress within
the territory. Be the Manager; identify problems and offer
- Provide stellar customer service through daily interaction with
all internal and external associates and dealers.
- Analyze available data to identify challenges and trends within
- Prepares weekly itineraries, weekly call reports, mileage logs
as required to maximize production, sales and service
- Actively participate in Weekly Sales Roundtable conference
calls with Regional Team Members. Attend ad hoc calls and meetings
- Responsible for collection of monies owed to SFS as well as any
repurchases required due to imperfection of lien or other breach of
the dealership agreement.
- Submits expense reports and mileage logs in a timely manner to
- Complies with all company policies and procedures as outlined
in the Employee Handbook.
- Completes all required training classes in a timely and
- This position involves regular access to specified personal
information of consumers, including, but not limited to, Social
Security numbers and dates of birth. It is the DRMs responsibility
to safeguard this information.
Keywords: Stellantis Financial Services US, Corpus Christi , Stellantis Financial Services - Dealer Relationship Manager (DRM), Executive , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!