RV Parts Manager
Company: Explore USA - Rockport
Posted on: June 21, 2022
RV Parts Manager - We offer a fun and positive culture, career
growth, and great benefits.
The Role: We are looking for a RV Parts Manager to join our
Compensation: Starting at $40k+
* We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
* We also paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that
offers robust learning opportunities for all associates,
best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to
invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading
by example, great communication, courage, accountability,
innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of
commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the
customers and associates we serve.
Parts Manager Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Oversees the daily workflow of the warehouse; schedules and
organizes staff to ensure proper staffing of all shifts.
* Hires and trains new warehouse employees.
* Responsible for shipping and receiving parts.
* Reconciling parts received against invoices.
* Perform inventory counts and work with the Parts Manager
regarding the status of parts.
* Advise management in regards to inventory levels.
* Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and
* Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in
accordance with company policy.
* Ensures efficient warehouse operations through collaboration and
coordination with other departments.
* Completes all required management reports.
* Executes maintenance activities when needed.
* Researches, identifies, and presents new ideas to improve
* Attends and participates in regularly scheduled and impromptu
* Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state, local, and
company safety policies.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Excellent Supervisory and interpersonal skills.
* Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
* Strong computer skills.
* Must be able to work weekends.
* Must be able to lift between 10-50 lbs. on occasion.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Excellent organizational/sequencing skills.
* Excellent communication and listening skills to resolve issues in
a professional and tactful manner over the phone or in person.
The Company: RV Retailer is the fastest growing RV Company with
more than 90+ RV dealerships across the country and continues to
grow rapidly. We staff each dealership with the best people in the
business. We are known for the great care we take with customers
and associates alike. You are not just an employee with our
company, you are family.
* RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping
for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
* We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will
to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Explore USA - Rockport, Corpus Christi , RV Parts Manager, Executive , Rockport, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!