Land Development Manager
Company: Lennar Homes
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview As a Land Development Manager, your primary role will
be to manage and oversee the field operations for land development
projects ensuring delivery within the approved schedule and budget.
Area of responsibility will primarily be within the Corpus Christi
and surrounding municipalities. Responsibilities
- Oversee land development projects from permitting approvals
through construction, bond release and community turnover.
- Supervise and schedule subcontractors and consultants for
day-to-day operations in the field.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of new projects
according to construction schedules, contract documents, land
development budgets, environmental studies and geotechnical
- Ensure timely and accurate installation of all land development
improvements including grading operations, water and sewer
services, dry utilities, paving, sidewalks, landscaping, entrance
improvements and amenities.
- Ensure that contractual and other commitments are kept with
contractors/consultants, trade partners and developer partners and
that they comply with approved policies, procedures, and all
applicable laws and regulations.
- Coordinate the design and installation/relocation of dry
utilities for new and existing communities including electrical,
phone, cable TV and natural gas.
- Establish relationships with municipal inspectors and governing
authority representatives and be able to resolve issues with
agencies having jurisdiction over project and region.
- Coordinate and support the construction department to ensure
home sites are delivered to specifications on schedule and to
resolve site issues.
- Responsible for SWPPP compliance of the projects and
coordination with the Division Environmental Manager.
- Assist in management control functions including schedules,
cost/budget controls, budget reconciliation, development cost and
- Assist with the preparation and processing of land use
documents and related infrastructure design/improvement plans.
- Review subcontractor billings and change orders for
- Assist in the preparation and processing of bid packages, take
offs and contracts.#CB Qualifications
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor's
- Valid Driver's license and a good driving record required
- Minimum 3 years in land development or site construction
- Must be able to read, understand and evaluate civil engineering
/ development plans
- Excellent written, oral, organizational and math skills
- Must possess professional attitude to represent the company in
a positive manner
- Ability to perform, in a professional manner, multiple
detail-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Computer literate with ability to work with Microsoft Office.
Type Regular Full-Time
Keywords: Lennar Homes, Corpus Christi , Land Development Manager, Executive , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!