Manager(RN) Emergency Room
Company: Corpus Christi Medical Center
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's
largest provider of healthcare services. HCA is dedicated to the
growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the
tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are
currently looking for an ambitious Manager for the Emergency Room .
Unlock your potential here! At HCA, you have options. You can
choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan.
You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans
including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la
carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock
Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and
childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and
student loan repayment programs Corpus Christi Medical Center is a
Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart
Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital,
Northshore Emergency Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus
Christi Cancer Center. Our Managers have access to a variety of
resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in
patient careCorpus Christi Medical Center- Portand Emergency Center
Portland, Texas Manager (RN) Emergency Department (ED) (ER) What
you will do in this role:
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and evaluates the
clinical and management activities of the Emergency Room.
- Facilitates the provision of safe patient care by adherence to
Emergency Room standards of care.
- Facilitates the development and execution of policies and
procedures and unit standards of care.
- Supports and promotes the Doctors Regional Medical Center
philosophy of nursing. .
- Effectively manages nursing and material resources.
- Promotes positive multi-disciplinary communication.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing BSN required.
- Current licensure in Texas as Registered Nurse RN.
- 3 years of Emergency Room (ER) experience.
- 1 year of progressive management experience.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) certification required,
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) certification requited
- ,American Red Cross or Americal Heart Association Pediatric
Advanced Life Support Course (PALS) and certification required
- TNCC required. Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a
community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician
partners. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals,
freestanding ER s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care
clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in
patient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named
in IBM Watson Health s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on
patient satisfaction and operational data. Be a part of an
organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your
application and help us raise the bar in patient care! We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. Notice Our Company s recruiters are
here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we
take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here .For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-###-#### option 1. Associated topics: asn, ccu, coronary,
infusion, maternal, neonatal, nurse rn, staff nurse, surgical,
Keywords: Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi , Manager(RN) Emergency Room, Executive , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!