Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Provides leadership for assigned Branch; ensures delivery of
quality services; manages operations efficiently and effectively to
achieve service and profitability objectives. Initiates the
acquisition and integration of new business. Coordinates and
directs new client transitions. Implements client satisfaction
drivers. Coaches, trains, and develops field managers and
supervisors. Promotes client and employee retention
initiatives.Distinguishing Characteristics: Full profit & loss
responsibility for a Security Branch operation.ESSENTIAL
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job.
Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The
employee might not be required to perform all functions listed.
Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified,
according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the
essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to
the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance.
Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may
include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are
required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of
company policies and procedures related to job safety, including
safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify
superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an
honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in
conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the
event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and
procedures, employees are required to request clarification or
explanations from superiors or authorized company
representatives.1. Ensures the delivery of high quality customer
service through regular contact with clients; evaluates service
quality and initiates corrective action as necessary.2. Analyzes
operational and financial indicators to continuously improve Branch
performance; ensures profitable operations with full profit and
loss accountability.3. Meets regularly with client representatives
for status updates and addresses any actual or potential problems;
negotiates client contracts; supports client start-ups; carries out
security planning, assessments and surveys; reviews and updates
post orders.4. Recruits, selects, orients, trains, and develops
high caliber staff in collaboration with Area management; plans,
assigns, and directs work; coaches employees to enhance skills;
carries out disciplinary actions as necessary.5. Develops and
administers Branch budget in collaboration with Area management.6.
Maintains a positive, professional environment in full compliance
with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; acts to
ensure that staff members understand and comply with applicable
laws, regulations, policies and procedures.7. Authorizes
appropriate expenditures including equipment, supplies, and
vehicles; ensures vehicles are properly maintained and administers
driver training; ensures adequate inventory of uniforms, radios,
etc.; maintains and submits payroll records and other required
information.8. Ensures scheduling is handled effectively to meet
client requirements while controlling labor costs; reviews site
reports to ensure post orders and client directions have been
followed.9. Provides input to company, Region and Area initiatives;
promptly assists in the resolution of legal, financial, human
resources, and administrative issues.10. Performs additional
functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope
as necessary in order to achieve assigned business
objectives.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRYAdditional qualifications
may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature
of the position.MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment
screening process, including drug screen and background
investigation.Education/Experience: Associate's degree and 3 or
more years of experience in a field related to the security
industry and/or business management, and responsible experience in
the security industry, or an equivalent combination of education
and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the
job, as determined by the company. Additional relevant experience
can be substituted for the required education on the basis of one
calendar year of experience for one academic year of
education.Competencies (as demonstrated through experience,
training, and/or testing):
- Knowledge of security operations.
- Knowledge of business operations management and human resources
- Use of personal computer and spreadsheet software.
- Ability to synthesize business/financial data and develop
- Planning, organizing and leadership skills.
- Oral and written communications skills.
- Strong customer service and service delivery orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and
across diverse cultures.
- Ability to be an effective leader and member of teams.
- Ability to take initiative and achieve results.WORKING
CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands): With or without reasonable
accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform
effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands,
the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives,
clients, staff, media and the public, occasionally under conditions
of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and
reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential
- Regular use of vehicle required in the performance of duties.
- Regular talking and hearing.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional
lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Occasional walking, reaching with hands and arms, stooping,
kneeling, crouching and crawling in the performance of site
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent travel to client sites for oral presentations, group
meetings, and site surveys.
- Directing, motivating, training, coaching, and disciplining
staff in a positive manner.
- Reading and analyzing reports and financial data, including
related computer usage.
- Responding on an on-call basis to emergencies and incidents at
all hours.EOE/M/F/Vet/DisabilitiesSecuritas employees come from all
walks of life, bringing with them a variety of distinctive skills
and perspectives. United through our common purpose, we provide the
security needed to safeguard our clients' assets and people. Our
core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are
represented by the three red dots in the Securitas logo. If you
live by these values, we're looking for you to join the Securitas
team.Our Company Mission:Securitas' mission is to protect homes,
workplaces, and communities by providing the security services they
need to protect their assets, safeguard their people, and maintain
their ability to generate profits.Our Values:Securitas' core values
- Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are the foundation for our
employees to build trust with customers, colleagues, and the
surrounding community.Integrity:Securitas employees are honest and
trusted by customers to safeguard their premises and valuables. We
don't compromise on integrity and create an open forum for our
employees and customers to voice opinions, report improprieties,
and share information.Vigilance:Seeing, hearing, and evaluating. A
Securitas employee is always attentive and often notices things
that others don't. Their vigilance is necessary in order to be
aware of potential risks or incidents that may take place on our
customers' premises.Helpfulness:As part of an on-going effort to
ensure safety, Securitas employees are always ready to help if an
incident occurs that requires intervention regardless of whether or
not it is directly related to their job.
Keywords: Securitas, Corpus Christi , District Manager, Executive , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!