Branch Director Home Health
Company: Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 8, 2021
We are hiring a Location Director in our Corpus Christi, TX
office. The Location Director manages the business operations of
this office and is responsible for overall location performance,
including business and financial success, people management, and
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3-5 years of experience in an
Operations Leadership role, or an equivalent combination of
education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial concepts, practices, and
- Strong understanding of P&L.
- Experience with managing, training, coaching, and developing a
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and operations of the
location(s), including business development, budgeting, planning,
people management, recruiting, and fiscal management.
- Develops and manages the partnership between operations and
clinical leaders. Collaborates with clinical leadership to deliver
on Thrive SPC's purpose, maintain compliance and accreditation, and
ensure employee and client satisfaction.
- Manages, directly and through others, the performance
management and development of team members to ensure the retention,
development, and performance of employees.
- Responsible for location growth and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for all federal and state regulatory
- Responsible for QAPI compliance.Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
pays its employees competitively and offers a benefits package that
includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, Paid Time
Off, and optional supplemental coverage at discounted rates.Our
Core Values-Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social
Responsibility-define how we conduct our business, informing all
our strategic and operational decisions.Thrive operates in the
whole ecosystem that surrounds medically complex children, working
to be the care provider of choice and an integral part of the
community that supports our patients through advocacy and the
Thrive Cares Foundation.For more information about Thrive SPC,
visit our website at www.thrivespc.com
Keywords: Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, Corpus Christi , Branch Director Home Health, Executive , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!