IT Process Engineer Staff
Company: CTG, Inc.
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: March 17, 2023
IT Process Engineer Staff
4 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client in staffing an IT Process Engineer.
The Change and Release IT Process Engineer-Staff manages or performs work associated with ITSM process analysis, design, implementation, operation, and improvement in support of the organizations information technology resources.
- Experience in ITIL Change (Enablement) & Release process design and management.
- Working knowledge of Agile, Change, Release, Continual Service Improvement, and
Configuration (CMDB)/Common Service Data Model (CSDM).
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar large ITSM system.
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation or higher.
- Experience with Epic EHR advantageous.
- Experience in complex IT environments, a technical background and/or previous
Healthcare experience all advantageous.
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Requirements for Hire:
- ITIL Foundations certification and at least one other ITIL practitioner certification preferred.
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Requirements for continued employment:
- Three to six years of related experience
- Three or more years of experience in ITSM process management and continuous
- Intermediate interpersonal, verbal and written communication, collaboration, problem solving, flexibility/adaptability, organizational, project planning, change management,
and time management skills.
- Experience with Epic EHR or similar EHR system
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Visio,
Project), ITSM software, and adult education theories, concepts, and techniques for
product and process training.
- Possesses knowledge of ITSM software workflows and product function.
- Possesses knowledge of ITSM processes to include but not limited to analysis, design,
build, continuous improvement, and Change Control.
Independent action(s) required: Determines and develops approaches to solutions with work
subject to general input by manager or senior/specialist team members.
Supervisory responsibilities (if applicable):
Additional position requirements: N/A
Age Specific groups served: N/A
Physical Requirements (includes use of assistance devices as appropriate):
Physical Lifting less than 20 lbs.
Activities: Prolonged standing, Prolonged sitting
Mental/Sensory: Strong recall, Reasoning, Problem solving, Hearing, Speak clearly, Write
legibly, Reading, Logical thinking
Emotional: Fast pace environment, Able to handle multiple priorities, Frequent and intense
customer interactions, Able to adapt to frequent change
Job Responsibilities & Performance Expectations
- Performance Expectations: Accountable for the overall quality of the process and
oversees the management of and compliance with the procedures, data models,
policies, and technologies associated with the process.
- Performance Expectations: Owns the process and supporting documentation for the
process from a strategic and tactical perspective.
- Performance Expectations: Approves all changes to the process and development of
process improvement plans.
- Performance Expectations: Ensures that the process is fit for purpose.
- Performance Expectations: Participates in Process Design initiatives.
- Performance Expectations: Participates in Process Improvement initiatives.
- Performance Expectations: Accountable for the overall process efficiency and
- Performance Expectations: Ensures alignment of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
and Critical Success Factors (CSFs) to business objectives and that these objectives are
- Performance Expectations: Promote and reinforce adherence to the process and
policies associated with the process.
- Performance Expectations: Ensure the design of the process aligns with the business
needs and industry best practices.
- Performance Expectations: Works in conjunction with Continual Service Improvement
- Performance Expectations: Interactions with staff and leaders from all IT teams within
departments and disciplines in both clinical and business areas to determine current
efficiencies and improvement opportunities.
- VA based preferred however, remote working permitted only from approved states
Managers overview of role
- Accountable for coordinating and managing Epic Releases software development life
cycles for all Epic environments (Monthly Updates, Special Updates, Version Upgrades,
- Epic Trained and certified in the core competencies to facilitate the job function
Core Analyst Training GEN3000i - Core analyst badge
DC200 Data Courier Administration
Nova for Administrators Knowledge Track
- Define, document, train, and advocate policies and procedures for Release
- Proactively analyze, design, plan, build, test, and improve the Release Management
Process, centralizing process in the ITSM system (ServiceNow).
- Proactively seek opportunities to advocate and expand the Change & Release portfolios
- Facilitate the day to day administration and project work for the Change & Release
processes including, but not limited to documentation, governance, scheduling,
meetings, approvals, Releases, Change/Release/Incident/Problem review, TRB/CAB,
Blackouts, Maintenance schedules, metrics, and communications.
- Manage assignments, collaborating with peers, stakeholders and leaders through to
completion, on time, with minimal supervision.
- Work outside of core business hours will be regularly required to facilitate the job
function and work on other assignments outside of the role maybe required.
- Locally based preferred however, remote working permitted from approved states
VA based preferred however, remote working permitted only from approved states
Hybrid, they can be in any DH approved state, they're only expected onsite some if local
a. 40 min screening Zoom call with manager
b. 1 hour formal Zoom interview with manager and interview panel composed of key stakeholders
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Systems Engineering
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree ( -16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
IT Process Engineer Staff
Keywords: CTG, Inc., Corpus Christi , IT Process Engineer Staff, Engineering , Corpus Christi, Texas
here to apply!