Senior Process Engineer
Company: System One
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Corpus Christi, TXSystem One is recruiting for a Senior Process
Engineer to support EPC projects in Corpus Christi, TX. This
candidate will provide engineering support for projects within the
energy & chemical industry. This will be a lead position, mentoring
junior engineers and will support proposal.Senior Process Engineer
- Perform as a Process Lead on revamp and EPC projects.
- Substitute as a Process Manager for vacation relief and other
- As it pertains to Process engineering scope, participate in
project planning and preparation of work-hour estimates.
- Responsible for completing process deliverables on assigned
- Serve as a senior professional in a technical capacity to
provide solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Independently evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering
techniques, procedures, and criteria using judgment in making minor
adaptations and modifications.
- Present process knowledge and technical information to peers or
others as needed
- Help implement operating procedures.
- Analyze operational issues with equipment and systems and
recommend appropriate action to ensure continuous and reliable
- Evaluate equipment and process design to ensure compliance with
safety and environmental regulations.
- Supervise, coordinate, and approve work of engineers and/or
- Mentor junior process engineers.
- Able to work with teams in remote offices as well as regularly
interface with customers.
- Provide project progress reports, schedule input, and recovery
plans to ensure on-time completion of deliverables.Senior Process
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 15+ years of experience working as a Process Engineer within
the Energy & Chemicals industry.
- PE preferred
- Hands on experience as a lead, supervisor, or manager in
- Experience in the design of relief systems including flare
header design/analysis relief valve sizing and performing
- Proficient in performing hydraulic calculations, heat and
material balance calculations.
- Experience in sizing and rating of process equipment (pumps,
vessels, and exchangers).
- Proficient in creation/modification of Process Flow Diagrams,
Piping and Instrumentation Diagram, Heat and Material Balance, and
facility layout documents.
- Proficient in the use of Aspen Hysys Process Simulation
software.Additional InformationAll qualified candidates are
encouraged to apply. Salary will be commensurate with
experience.System One maintains a drug-free workplace and is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: System One, Corpus Christi , Senior Process Engineer, Engineering , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!