Director of Marketing and Promotions
Company: PAR Management Group
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Directs the public relations image of the Restaurants.
Establishes and maintains relationships with media, industry
influencers and key community and strategic partners. Acts as
facility spokesperson and liaison with the general public.
- Develops and implements an advertising and publicity campaign
to create local, regional and national awareness of the
- Creates and supervises complete marketing plans for events, to
include all available services: group sales, public relations,
media planning & buying, social media, promotional development,
creating partnerships, nonprofit opportunities, etc.
- Operates the department with a conscious commitment to maximum
exposure for the restaurants and their events, through the most
effective and efficient means possible.
- Develops marketing materials and procedures to have the
department function effectively as an inhouse advertising agency.
Consults with outside agencies when needed.
- Aggressively seeks new contacts and maintains working
relationships with all media representatives, civic and local
industry organizations, corporate promotional contacts and event
- Monitor online and offline ad campaigns (on radio, TV,
websites, magazines, billboards and more)
- Offer and explore expert advice to develop innovative
advertising, public relations, social media while creating new
avenues of revenue(s) for the restaurants.
- Remains current on national trends in the industry & local
market changes to best serve the restaurants.
- Participate in the development of branding and corporate
- Develops, maintains, and provides analytics for the
restaurant's websites, email marketing programs & all media
exposure i.e., Facebook, Messenger, etc.
- Directly supervises Marketing and Public Relations staff, as
- Oversees Crisis Management issues & concerns, consulting
solutions with the Director of Operations and Ownership
- Acts as Director on Duty as needed for events.
- Oversee the development & inventory of all marketing items i.e,
shirts, hats, donation baskets, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of
Keywords: PAR Management Group, Corpus Christi , Director of Marketing and Promotions, Advertising , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!