Company: Straight Edge Technology Inc.
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Marketing Coordinator performs several marketing activities
in different mediums for the company. Serves as the liaison for
marketing related third party vendors. Handles marketing related
logistics and manages the annual calendar of marketing
- Manages all of our social media sites including Facebook,
LinkedIn, Youtube and Twitter.
- Develops written content for print and web, including our
- Manages the companys SEO vendor.
- Manages graphic design by creating and reviewing third party
- Checks status of jobs that are already in progress.
- Provides meaningful website reports on a routine basis
- SEO rank
- Manages the email marketing process.
- Organizes and maintains the annual marketing calendar.
- Works closely with the President to ensure consistency in
- Primary internal contact for marketing related topics and
- Ensures a smooth and efficient workflow of marketing
- Manage and develop ideas for Photography and Video Content
- Coordinate Marketing Events
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a marketing coordinator for
a small to medium sized business or agency.
- Strong communication skills.
- The physical activity for this position includes fingering
(typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers); talking
(expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those
activities in which the employee must convey detailed or important
spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or
quickly); hearing (perceiving the nature of sounds at normal
speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive
detailed information through oral communication, and to make the
discriminations in sound).
- Work is primarily sedentary, exerting up to 10 pounds of force
occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects,
including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of
the time. Walking or standing are required only occasionally.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform
an activity such as transcribing, viewing a computer terminal at
distances close to the eyes (> 80% of time).
Company subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance
Paid Parental Leave
Hourly Pay of $16.34 to $19.23+ Based on skill set and
Keywords: Straight Edge Technology Inc., Corpus Christi , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!