Patient Access Rep - Pedi Administrative
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: May 10, 2022
DescriptionSummary:Patient Access Representative will facilitate
a welcome and courteous environment, while establishing a positive
encounter with any patient who is in need of services. Patient
Access staff ensures that all data entry is accurate including
procedural requirements, data elements, insurance verification,
authorization for services, demographic and financial information
for each account. Responsible for the successful financial outcome
of all patient services to include collections for all patient
portions including prior balances. Communicate effectively with
patients and families, physicians, nurses, insurance companies and
third party payers. -Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills with various software
programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other
department specific programs
- Perform Mathematical calculations proficiently.
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions and perform
- Must be able to type 45 wpm.
- Must be able to interpret and analyze data.
- Computer basic keyboard skills, telephone skills and general
knowledge of office machines including printers, copier, scanner,
and credit card machines required.
- One year of experience in hospital registration or comparable
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Knowledge if basic medical terminology preferred.Work Type:
Keywords: Christus Health, Corpus Christi , Patient Access Rep - Pedi Administrative, Administration, Clerical , Alice, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!