Company: Storms Welding Inc
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: May 5, 2021
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent
communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be
able to assist management and all visitors to the company by
handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance
via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel
arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence
in the workplace. To be successful as an Administrative Assistant,
candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also
being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive,
willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants
must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel
at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly,
Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the
needs of others.Job Requirements:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and
presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments
and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and
making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from
meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone,
e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their
seamless and positive experience.
Keywords: Storms Welding Inc, Corpus Christi , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!